Nurture Leads with Automated Journeys
Save time and effort by automating all your customer touchpoints with our easy-to-use automated journey builder.
Visualise the Customer Journey
– List trigger: if someone gets added to a specific list
– Time trigger: a specific time or date
– Page visited: when someone visits a particular web page
– Enters a pipeline: if someone gets added to a particular pipeline on Zymplify
– Send email: choose which email you would like to get sent to your contact at a particular stage of their buyer journey
– Add to list: depending on how your contacts engage with your customer journey, you can add contacts to particular lists, to segment them for further marketing
– Eject from journey: your contact has maybe completed all the steps you wanted them to go through – so you can eject them from the journey, or perhaps they have unsubscribed, so you want to ensure they are no longer on the journey
– Time delay: this allows you to add delays in between steps of your journey, this can ensure that your contacts wait a number of days between each email, or that perhaps you wait 3 days before you check whether they have clicked on an email, etc.
– Is on list: this allows you to check whether certain contacts that are on another list. This is beneficial if you have a particular journey that is used to convert contacts to a customer, but you want to eject those users that are already in your customer list.
Not only do we provide the tools to grow, we also provide built-in features to monitor and manage all your marketing activities